Saturday, December 26, 2009

My experience of making this blog.

I never knew blogging could be so easy and fun! When I published my first post, I knew that the entire world could read my post after I pressed the 'Publish Post' button. I felt a wave of pride when I saw how my blog looks like from your point of view. After a day of school, I could blog what I've learnt to my blog and when the exams are around the corner, I could view my blog and read the past posts about what I've learnt instead of reading tons and tons of notes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roy

    Welcome onboard!
    Hope that you have fun exploring the different features in blogger :D

    Yes, as you rightly pointed out, what's published would be known to the world! On the other hand, as you explore... you'll notice that Blogger allows you to open your blog to selected audience only.

    Happy exploring :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice that my previous comment was posted on "December 27, 2009 1:16 AM" instead of "December 27, 2009 5:16 PM".

    Check out the SETTINGS for the timing, and see if you could set it to Singapore's.

    ReplyDelete